- EPoX Debuts Premium Motherboard Bundle
Epox have announced the launch of a "PowerPack" bundle for several of their motherboards today in celebration of the 8RDA+'s anniversary. Noteworthy differences are the inclusion of nVidia's NVSystemUtility software for overclocking on the fly, a packet of mini heatsinks, USB bracket, extra logo stickers, and even a unique looking screwdriver. The full press release on the new package here.
[Taipei, February 12, 2004]--To celebrate EP-8RDA+ anniversary, EPoX launches a Powerpack to enhances EPoX motherboards by providing additional items to make building better systems easier than ever.
In its continuing efforts to provide users with new convenience features and enhanced value, EPoX has created the Powerpack bundle for its motherboards-including the EP-8RDA+、EP-8RDA3+, EP-4PDA5+, and EP-8HDA5+. Powerpack not only allows DIY hobbyists to build the system of their dreams quickly and easily, but also ensures that the completed system achieves its full potential in terms of performance, connectivity, and reliability.
- Exclusive PCI-Express Images from nVidia!
Below we have a couple of shots of nVidia's upcoming PCX-4300 series card. Nothing visually stunning here being a bottom of the line budget card, but just a small treat behind what's yet to come with the much anticipated PCI-Express range.
- Articles and Reviews from around the Web
- Heatsink Roundup @ Techware Labs
- "The One" - Dream PC @ Driver Heaven
- Intel's Alderwood Chipset A ''Rocket Sled'' For Enthusiasts @ ExtremeTech
- Intel Grantsdale, Alderswood details revealed @ The Inquirer
- New Memory Highs: Corsair and OCZ Introduce DDR550 @ Anandtech
- Kingston PC4000 HyperX 1GB Dual Channel kit @ 1SweetPC
- Dual-Wan Router Showdown @ AMD Power
- Accent HT101S mATX HTPC Case @ HTPC News
- Spire CopperStream II @ CoolTechZone
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- Gabe Newell is the 427th richest person in the world
- Sharp NES TV: a curious piece of 1980s gaming magic
- Sony's new PS4 controller for kids looks like a bad idea
- Switch sells over 2 million units in U.S. alone
- Gaming video to make $4.6 billion in 2017
- Will the PC-A76 accept a Tyan TYAN S7100 (S7100AG2NR) SSI EEB Mother board?
- MSI Z370 GODLIKE GAMING Motherboard Review
- GTX 1080 Ti 11GB - SLI or NOT !?
- GIGABYTE Z370 AORUS Gaming 7 Motherboard Review
- AORUS X9 (Kaby Lake) Gaming Laptop Review
- Introducing the CYBERPOWERPC Crystal Gaming Series Powered By CORSAIR
- COLORFUL Officially Releases iGame Z370 Vulcan X Motherboard in South Korea
- G.SKILL Releases DDR4-3800MHz 32GB (4x8GB) SO-DIMM Memory Kit for Mini-ITX Motherboards
- EK Water Blocks releases new Slim Series kits
- BIOSTAR releases new RACING Z370GT7 motherboard