- nForce2 Ultra 400 Shootout
The folks at FiringSquad keep the focus on the (far from dying) 32bit AthlonXP platform with a shootout between two highly praised nForce2 boards, namely ASUS's A7N8X-E Deluxe and DFI's LANPARTY NFII Ultra B. Both boards certainly deliver the goods.
What we've done today is take two of the latest, most feature-packed nForce2 Ultra 400 motherboards on the market: the ASUS A7N8X-E Deluxe and the DFI LANPARTY NFII Ultra B and compare them. Both of these motherboards are targeted towards the high-end gamer and hardware enthusiast. They support all of the nForce2's key features, as well as the goodies that are optional for motherboard manufacturers to implement such as the Dolby Digital capable MCP-T and NVIDIA's DualNet networking. ASUS and DFI also add features unique to their respective boards, taking the nForce2 platform to entirely new levels.
- ATI Catalyst 3.10 VS 4.1
As most of you are aware, the 4.1 catalysts for ATI based cards were released just the other day. To help determine whether or not you think it's worth making the switch from your current drivers, the folks at OnlyNewz have a comparison up between the previous 3.10's and the new 4.1's.
ATI released yesterday their latest driverset, the ATI Catalyst 4.1. This new driver should in my eyes improve stability and framerates. There for we used this driver to battle with the older version of the ATI Catalyst 3.10. Cant wait for the third party drivers!
- Articles and Reviews from around the Web
- Digest 2003: Barebones and Desktop PC Evolution @ Ixbt labs
- 1GB of PC-3200 Memory $82.00 - What? @ Ohls Place
- AirMagnet Handheld 3.0 and Laptop Trio @ Toms Networking
- Hitachi Travelstar 7K60 HDD: 7,200rpm Achieved! @ Xbit Labs
- Allsop Raindrop Mousepad @ Addaboy
- Monthly Extreme Gaming PC Buyer's Guide @ Sharky Extreme
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- Ruin the fun in our 'Blockers' Blu-ray giveaway!
- Make a noise for our 'A Quiet Place' Blu-ray giveaway!
- Apple's new external GPU: Radeon Pro 580 with 8GB for $699
- Apple's most expensive new MacBook Pro costs an insane $6700
- Darksiders 3 devs announce new IP, Remnant: From the Ashes
- ASRock Z370 Extreme4 produces a high-frequency sound
- Thin, Light & Narrow Bezel, MSI GS65 Gaming NB Review
- iStorage diskashur DT2 12TB Review
- Z370 Aorus Gaming 5 rev 1.0
- Qflash ans USB
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit