GameStop received some new Batman banners yesterday, which is teasing a new Batman game to be revealed next week. British game studio, Rocksteady, worked on two previous Batman games, Arkham Asylum and Arkham City. The last Arkham game, Origins, was developed by Warner Bros. Montreal.
Then we have the fact that Rocksteady held an event for reporters a few weeks ago, with an embargo date of March. GameSpot has said that the new Batman banner isn't being hung up until March 3, and with secrecy cloaking these new materials, the rumors are flying thick and fast. GameStop's are receiving a poster called "Zeppelin" which is being linked to Batman, according to an unnamed employee.
The Batman rabbit hole gets deeper, though, with GameStop's magazine, Game Informer, normally doing their big exclusive cover reveals in the first week of each month, which is next week. Last year's Batman: Arkham Origins was revealed on a Game Informer cover, too. Then we have the above shot, which displays "Available SKU" on October 8, 2014 - the possible release date of the unknown, and right now rumored new Batman game.
- No, Rocksteady isn't making a Superman game for Xbox Series X
- WB Montreal's Batman game may feature batcycle, started dev in 2014
- New Batman game may star Damian Wayne, Batgirl, set in Court of Owls
- First PS5 game could be revealed tonight during The Game Awards 2019
- Even Batman is affected by coronavirus, The Batman production halted
- > NEXT STORY: Valve makes Steam Family Sharing available to everyone
- < PREVIOUS STORY: Apple says its competitors are ripping it off, big time