Microsoft's Larry "Major Nelson" Hryb has revealed that an update is being pushed out to the Xbox One today, which should fix a fair amount of issues for the next-gen console. The full list is below:
- Addresses SmartGlass issues for some users when coming in and out of connected standby
- Addresses multiplayer issues for some users when re-joining games
- Addresses issues with inconsistent notifications for some users
- Addresses dashboard performance for some users
- Offers improvements for Xbox One's TV, system update, and content update services for scaling over time
- Updated wireless networking driver to improve connectivity issues for some users
Got an opinion on this news? Post a comment below!