If you like to live on the bleeding edge of hardware and software, and you're running a new AMD Radeon R9 video card, these new Catalyst drivers are built for you.
AMD has released its new Catalyst 13.11 Beta 9.4 drivers, which fix some of the black screen or display loss issues experienced on the new Radeon R9 290X and R9 290 GPUs. Also, there are some CrossFire scaling performance increases for the multiplayer side of Call of Duty: Ghosts, too. Here's a full list of what to expect on the new Beta 9.4 drivers:
- Includes all Feature Highlights of The AMD Catalyst 13.11 Beta9.2 Driver
- May resolve intermittent black screens or display loss observed on some AMD Radeon™ R9 290X and AMD Radeon R9 290 video cards
- Improves AMD CrossFire™ scaling in the multi-player portion of Call of Duty: Ghosts
- AMD Enduro Technology Profile updates:
- "XCOM:" Enemy Unknown
- Need for Speed Rivals
You can read more, and grab these new drivers, here.
- > NEXT STORY: Leaked promo image of PlayStation 4 & PlayStation Vita bundle
- < PREVIOUS STORY: Star Citizen breaks through $30 million of funding, will it stop? No