Before anyone spits the chips, the following pictures were sent through to us from Venny at Albatron in Taiwan. I am not sure where the photos were taken, but these are girls from nVidia holding Albatron's brand new GeForce FX 5700 and FX 5950 graphics cards.
Albatron Technology Co. LTD., a manufacturer and global distributor of high technology PC components recently announced the new GeForce FX5700U graphics card. The GPU (FX 5700 Ultra - NV36) on this board is currently being highly touted by nVIDIA® and contains impressive performance capabilities including a 475 MHz GPU clock speed and a DDR II memory interface capable of 900 MHz. The FX5700U has been equipped with a patented "2+1 Backup", triple-fan cooling system which has been upgraded from the previous "Wise Fan" and dubbed "Wise Fan ll". With the additional fans for this card, Albatron has also gone to great lengths to suppress fan noise down to about 25 dBA, almost 10 dBA less than most fans on the market today.
I have uploaded the .doc file concerning this product to our servers which you can download. Please right click on this link and "Save Target As".
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- H1Z1 Pro League to kick-off in 2018
- Blizzard ban World of Warcraft cheaters
- Qualcomm the first to test 5G, debuts 5G reference phone
- Marvel unleashes the official trailer to Black Panther
- Overwatch now has over 35 million players
- COLORFUL iGame GeForce GTX 1080 Vulcan X OC Review
- South Park: The Fractured But Hole Review
- NVIDIA locks overclocking in GeForce GTX 1070 Ti
- MSI GeForce GTX 1080 Ti GAMING X TRIO: Unboxed
- Fans keep spinning after shutdown (X299 UD4)
- G.SKILL Releases Fastest 32GB (4x8GB) Trident Z RGB Memory Kit at DDR4-4266MHz
- Seagate To Participate In Consortium Led By Bain Capital Private Equity To Acquire Toshiba Memory Corporation
- ASUS Announces Z370 Series Motherboards
- New Forces Join Popular Team Group Gaming T-FORCE Series
- ECS Elitegroup Announces Z370-Lightsaber Motherboard