- ASUS Radeon 9800 XT Shots
We were sent through the following shots of the ASUS Radeon 9800 XT through an ASUS branch in Europe. X-Bit Labs has further information on the ASUS line of ATI based graphics cards.
Today ASUS announced the addition of ATI RADEON powered graphics cards to the ASUS VGA product line. As we have already told you here, the new product family includes the ASUS RADEON 9800XT, RADEON 9600XT, RADEON 9600SE and RADEON 9200SE. In fact there was almost no doubt that ASUS will make this decision. They already mentioned "that things will change next month" at the Computex show (see this page of our Computex coverage). And as we see, these were not just words.
- Shuttle Athlon 64 XPC
Chris Tom over at AMD Zone has posted a review of Shuttle's AN50R XPC which is based on nVidia's nForce3 chipset for the Athlon 64 CPU.
Shuttle has done a great job of getting the nForce 3 chipset out in Socket 754 format. We liked that Shuttle has options for almost all overclocking features in the bios. We also enjoyed the included features like 6 channel audio, dual Ethernet with Gigabit, Firewire, Serial ATA RAID, and the handy power and reset buttons. They also include good documentation. Performance is on par with other Athlon 64 motherboards, and stability was excellent.
- SiSoft Sandra 2004
Keep your eyes and ears open - SiSoft Sandra 2004 will be released tomorrow!
- Articles and Reviews from around the Web
- >> NEXT STORY: Computex 2003 - Shuttle XPC Party
- << PREVIOUS STORY: Daily News Round #1 - New Products!
Latest News Posts
- Google assisted in this extremely high-resolution map of brain neurons
- Scientists think snakes are 'most probable' suspect for Wuhan virus
- Jeff Bezos' phone hack might've let the Saudi's eavesdrop for months
- Elon Musk teases Minecraft & The Witcher game ports coming to Tesla's
- Netflix will release an animated Witcher movie 'Nightmare of the Wolf'
- AMD Radeon RX 5600 XT 'Review': The Most Troubled Launch Ever?
- TerraMaster F5-422 Five-Bay NAS Review
- unable to get my ASUS M32 to boot from dvd, cd or usb
- Sennheiser GSP 670 Wireless Gaming Headset Review
- NZXT Announces the C Series Line of ATX PSUs
- NZXT Announces the RGB & Fan Controller
- Samsung Releases Portable SSD T7 Touch - the New Standard in Speed and Security for External Storage Devices
- MUSHKIN TO UNVEIL LATEST 2020 PRODUCT LINES AT CES
- Phison Demonstrates 4-Bits Per Cell QLC SSDs with PCIe Gen 4x4 and SATA Mainstream Performance