Next-gen consoles are arriving in mid-November, but what happens to those current-generation games you buy for your Xbox 360 and PS3? Well, the big publishers like EA, Activision, Ubisoft and 2K Games are offering you a great deal on upgrading your games.
Upgrading your games? What ever do I mean? Well, if you purchase a game on the Xbox 360 or PS3, when their successor platform is released, either the Xbox One or PS4, you can download the next-gen game for just US$10. Some of the biggest games of 2013 are included, with this list below:
- Battlefield 4 (XB1, PS4)
- FIFA 14 (XB1, PS4)
- Assassin's Creed IV (XB1, PS4)
- Watch Dogs (XB1, PS4)
- Call of Duty: Ghosts (XB1, PS4)
- Madden NFL 25 (XB1, PS4)
- Need For Speed Rivals (XB1)
- NBA2K14 (XB1)
What about DLC? Well, most games are allowing you to bring your DLC over, which is nice to see.
- > NEXT STORY: Ryse, an Xbox One exclusive, will only run at 900p, not 1080p
- < PREVIOUS STORY: Blizzard to close Diablo III Auction Houses in Spring 2014