Flash Memory Summit 2013 - Adrian Proctor, the Vice President of Marketing for Viking Technology, stopped by the booth to talk about their latest product, the Arx-Cis-NV. This non-volatile DDR3 NVDIMM is designed for easy deployment into the server environment, and provides speeds of up to 12GB/s.
We stopped by Viking's booth for a demonstration from Adrian on the ease of deployment with the NVDIMM Solution.
With compatible hardware, available soon from major suppliers, the NVDIMM slips in easily into a standard DIMM slot. Once mated with its capacitor, this provides a safe platform that delivers up to 12GB/s of sustained speed.
Last updated: Apr 7, 2020 at 11:38 am CDT
- PS5, Xbox Series X SSD may use software-defined flash to boost speeds
- Xbox Series X may be more powerful, but will third-party devs use it?
- Understanding the PS5's SSD: A deep dive into next-gen storage tech
- Xbox Series X's Smart Delivery may let you custom install games
- PlayStation 5 to outsell Xbox Series X in 2020, analyst predicts
- > NEXT STORY: RumorTT: Apple may release iPhone 5S in gold trim according to report
- < PREVIOUS STORY: Flash Memory Summit 2013 - Kirill Malkin from Starboard Storage