Flash Memory Summit 2013 - Motti Beck, the Director of Enterprise Market Development at Mellanox Technologies Inc stopped by the booth to discuss the latest advancements in network technology. Advancements are needed to provide a high level of performance in flash-driven environments, and Mellanox has developed a range of products to address performance challenges.
Motti explained that both Infiniband and Ethernet have a place in the datacenter, spurring Mellanox to develop networking products that address both interfaces.
The ability to support both Infiniband and Ethernet over the same fabric provides a "one-wire" solution to address multiple needs, simplifying wiring and deployment.
Last updated: Nov 30, -0001 at 12:00 am CST
- Xbox Series X SSD: DRAM-less PCIe 4.0 NVMe with up to 3.7GB/sec speeds
- Xbox Series X SSDs may use Phison flash controllers
- PS5, Xbox Series X SSD may use software-defined flash to boost speeds
- Rocket Lab has successful 9th rocket launch with next-gen satellite
- Understanding the PS5's SSD: A deep dive into next-gen storage tech
- > NEXT STORY: Flash Memory Summit 2013 - Paul Goodwin shows new Mushkin products
- < PREVIOUS STORY: Flash Memory Summit 2013 - IP-Maker's Jerome Gaysse on NVMe products