Razer has launched a new gaming keypad dubbed the Razer Tartarus, which is a successor to the Razer Nostromo. The Tartarus features 15 face buttons with 25 programmable keys and an 8-way directional thumb pad.
Razer says that games will be able to use the thumb pad to move with more precision, while at the same time the thumb pad doubles as a modifier key. This, in reality, makes the Tartarus add eight more keys to its keyset, which ramps up to a total of 128 different command options. Anti-ghosting is of course featured, as well as a braided USB cable. Backlit keys are on offer, which makes gaming in the dark easy.
The Tartarus allows for unlimited macro lengths and unlimited game profiles through Razer's Synapse 2.0 software. The Razer Tartarus is available through Razer's online store, as well as a few retailers across the world for $79.99.
Last updated: Dec 6, 2019 at 02:46 pm CST
- Razer Basilisk Ultimate is customization & high performance all-in-one
- Razer unveils new flagship Basilisk Ultimate wireless gaming mouse
- Amazon's best Cyber Monday deals for PC & console gaming
- Razer CEO threatened and abused staff, wanted to be 'Asian Steve Jobs'
- Razer Sila 5G home router revealed at CES 2020
- > NEXT STORY: Google Translate abilities now includes Hindi and Thai handwriting
- < PREVIOUS STORY: RumorTT: Prey 2 being worked on at Arkane Studios in Austin