Up until now, the BlackBerry A10 hasn't really seen the light of day, and now that it has in the video below, it has changed names to the BlackBerry Z30. The hands-on video shows us a little about the new smartphone from the struggling Canadian phone maker.
The video is in Vietnamese, but we should expect the Z30 to feature a 1280x720-pixel, 5-inch AMOLED display, Qualcomm's Snapdragon S4 Pro dual-core processor, an 8-megapixel rear-facing camera, 2-megapixel front-facing camera, 2GB of RAM, 16GB of on-board storage and a 2800mAh battery. It also helps that the Z30 looks nice, like an upside down HTC One, in my opinion.
On the back of the Z30, there's an AT&T logo, which adds credit to it being a real device, maybe.
Last updated: Nov 30, -0001 at 12:00 am CST
- So, BlackBerry has teamed with Damon Motorcycles for EV superbike
- Best Buy's top holiday deals - save up to $600 on SSDs and cameras
- Xbox Series X 12 TFLOP GPU confirmed, 4x Xbox One CPU and 8x GPU power
- Detroit: Become Human PC specs increased just before its release
- Xbox Series X natively upgrades current-gen games to native 4K
- > NEXT STORY: Kim Dotcom to launch encrypted e-mail service through Mega
- < PREVIOUS STORY: WikiLeaks' legal donations for Edward Snowden now allow Bitcoins