Samsung are preparing its ATIV Book 9 Plus notebook, which features a stunning 13.3-inch 3200x1800 SuperBright+ touch-capable display. There's 350 nits of brightness and 10-point touch input, with the 3200x1800 resolution providing 275 PPI.
Inside the ATIV Book 9 Plus, we have an Intel i5-4200U dual-core Haswell processor at 1.6GHz, 4GB of DDR3 1600MHz RAM, a 128GB SSD, 3-in-1 card reader, webcam, integrated microphone and speakers, Ethernet, 802.11 a/b/g/n Wi-Fi, Bluetooth 4.0 and WiDi. We also have two USB 3.0 ports, a micro HDMI port, mini VGA and a 1.8mm headphone/microphone combo jack.
Software wise, we have Windows 8 x64 of course. The Samsung ATIV Book 9 Plus crams all of this into a notebook that measures in at just 13.6mm thick, and weighs just 1.39kg or 3.06 pounds. The South Korean company claim that its ATIV Book 9 Plus can run for up to 11 hours from a single charge. Just how much will all of this set you back? $1399, which isn't too bad considering you receive the 3200x1800 display.
Last updated: Nov 30, -0001 at 12:00 am CST
- Xmas Deals at GoodOffer24: Extra 20% OFF Antivirus + FREE Windows 10
- Samsung's new Galaxy Book Flex Alpha rocks QLED display for $830
- Samsung's next-gen Galaxy S11 rumored to have 120Hz display
- Samsung executives jailed over destroying evidence in fraud cause
- Samsung Galaxy Z: new foldable phone folds into 'Z' shape
- > NEXT STORY: Nintendo is losing money on each and every Wii U it sells
- < PREVIOUS STORY: NVIDIA confirms next-gen Surface, says they're going to "bring it"