Today, the source code for the new Lego Mindstorms microcontroller brick was released. This little controller box features an ARM9-based microcontroller that runs a flavor of Linux. The EV3 Mindstorms line features Lego compatible motors, touch sensors, color printers, IR sensors, as well as IR remotes.
The source code has been uploaded to GitHub and those interested can head over to Source #2 to clone the repository for themselves. The linked Source #1 will contain all the information you need to get started hacking your own projects using Lego's Mindstorm EV3 controller.
Last updated: Nov 30, -0001 at 12:00 am CST
- Super Mario Legos let you create your own interactive game stages
- This AI-powered 10,000 piece LEGO sorting machine is a world's first
- The International Space Station is launching into the LEGO universe
- Super Mario leaps into Lego world with official new playsets
- Steam's Black Friday sale is almost too good to be true
- > NEXT STORY: Nikon launches 18-140mm lens designed for APS-C DSLRs
- < PREVIOUS STORY: AOL releases Q2 earnings report, post higher revenue than expected