It looks like Samsung are going to launch their Galaxy Note III smartphone before IFA Berlin next month, with the South Korean giant to surprise the crowd by unveiling their new smartwatch, which should arrive as the Samsung Gear.
Samsung's Gear should be capable of providing users with alerts and notifications from their smartphone, as well as the ability to control music playback, and more. As for the Galaxy Note III, we should expect a 5.7-inch screen, but there's rumors we could see a second device launched with a bigger screen, something like 6-inch or so.
We should expect it to arrive with Qualcomm's Snapdragon 800 SoC, or Samsung's Exynos 5 Octa processor, something Qualcomm thinks is a laugh. We should also see a 13-megapixel rear-facing camera in the Note III, something that the Galaxy S4 enjoys.
Last updated: Apr 7, 2020 at 11:38 am CDT
- Samsung Galaxy Note 20, Note 20+, Note 20 Ultra renders teased
- This is our first look at Samsung's new Galaxy Note 20 smartphone
- Samsung Galaxy Z: new foldable phone folds into 'Z' shape
- Samsung unveils Galaxy S10 Lite, Galaxy Note 10 Lite smartphones
- Galaxy Fold 2 specs: 108MP camera, next-gen Snapdragon 865 and 5G tech
- > NEXT STORY: 3G-enabled Raspberry Pi could soon be a reality
- < PREVIOUS STORY: HTC One Max headed for Chinese market with a 5.9-inch screen