Today images of surfaced to what could be the aluminum unibody for the next Apple iPad mini. Other than the Apple logo now being molded into the rear panel the case appears to be almost identical to the current generation iPad mini. This appears to be the case with the fifth-generation iPad case as well as you can see in the photo below.
While this case does not appear to be comprised of the speculated liquid metal alloy Apple holds the patent on, then pressing the polished logo into the case is an interesting turn of events. With the case being so similar to the current model we're left wondering if the only upgrade the iPad mini will get is a retina display.
Last updated: Nov 30, -0001 at 12:00 am CST
- How publishers will approach current-gen on PS5, Xbox Series X
- Next-gen console exclusives will be few and far between through 2021
- Xbox Series X's Smart Delivery may let you custom install games
- Xbox Series X may be more powerful, but will third-party devs use it?
- PlayStation 5, Xbox Series X to be delayed past 2020, analyst predicts
- > NEXT STORY: Microsoft files patent for augmented reality glasses
- < PREVIOUS STORY: BlackBerry may be using Porsche to design high-end phones