Star Citizen is from the great mind of Chris Roberts, and it has passed over $15 million in crowdfunding through its official website. Now that Star Citizen has passed this huge milestone, players can now find an escort carrier ship in the game.
Not only that, but all backers will receive a 42-page digital upgrade manual that has details on the ship customization and overclocking process. With Star Citizen reaching $15 million in crowdfunding, this represents an average of $36,249 per day in the last five days, according to Roberts Space Industries representatives.
Last updated: Dec 6, 2019 at 02:46 pm CST
- Star Citizen Alpha 3.9 has new food, drink, temp survival mechanics
- EA cancels new open-world Star Wars Battlefront game from EA Vancouver
- Star Citizen breaches $250 million crowdfunding milestone
- EA's next Star Wars game will be 'very unique,' could it have co-op?
- Will Disney's new CEO renew EA's Star Wars game license?
- > NEXT STORY: WSJ: FBI can remotely activate Android and laptop microphones
- < PREVIOUS STORY: Moto X Google Edition is coming 'soon'