If you're a Cut the Rope addict, you might want to prepare yourselves for the "Cheese Box" update, which will add 25 more levels to the physics-based puzzle game.
The 25 new levels will feature cheese-filled backgrounds, if you're into that kind of thing. Since Cut the Rope launched in 2010, it has had 15 updates, with the latest Cheese Box update seeing you use mice to catch and carry food. The trailer above should give you a good idea of what to expect.
Last updated: Mar 2, 2014 at 12:00 am CST
- Justice League Snyder Cut confirmed (again) by Jason Momoa (again)
- Subway tweets Zack Snyder about a Justice League sandwich
- Doom Eternal is massively replayable, to expand with content updates
- Switch Pro with 4K gaming coming in 2020 at $399, analyst predicts
- Fallout 1st Scrap Box bug: Bethesda to restore lost scrap with new fix
- > NEXT STORY: Sony and Panasonic go for next-gen optical storage which holds 300GB
- < PREVIOUS STORY: Gamers add $1 million to DotA 2's 'The International' prize pool