It looks like Samsung's upcoming smartwatch has been unveiled, kinda, with the wearable device showing up on Zauba. It was listed as a "Samsung mobile accessory (for R&D purpose)."
We have no more information other than that sliver, but Samsung-dedicated site SamMobile confirmed through their own sources from Samsung Germany that they had received a smartwatch prototype. The same source says that Samsung Germany have already gotten their hands (or is that wrist?) dirty testing the device.
Samsung Germany is reportedly the only company that has received the prototype, with rumors suggesting we could see the Samsung SM-V700 unveiled at IFA later this year.
Last updated: Nov 30, -0001 at 12:00 am CST
- Tesla Model 3 update: drag racing to benchmark acceleration upgrades
- Samsung executives jailed over destroying evidence in fraud cause
- Samsung Galaxy Z: new foldable phone folds into 'Z' shape
- Tesla will deliver the Model Y early, shipments to begin March, 2020
- Samsung Galaxy S20 Ultra press render confirm '100x Space Zoom' camera
- > NEXT STORY: CCleaner reaches version 4.04, includes Windows 8.1 preview support
- < PREVIOUS STORY: Using just basic tools, all GPS units across the world can be hacked