Pandora has just pushed out a new update to their iOS app that brings it more inline with other streaming services. The update brings forth an AutoPause feature that will pause the service if headphones come unplugged and also improves buffering to make things more efficient.
This update is not just for user comfort; Pandora pays out over half of its revenue to music labels due to an antiquated licensing system that was enacted by congress. The new AutoPause feature is expected to help reduce the number of songs that are played when nobody is around to hear them, thus reducing royalty fees.
Last updated: Apr 7, 2020 at 11:37 am CDT
- Plague Inc. removed from Chinese iOS App Store over coronavirus fears
- Facebook is fixing that really weird bug that auto-opened users camera
- Plague Inc. updated: new mode lets you STOP the virus from spreading
- Valve pushes out new Half-Life: Alyx update 1.2, new features and more
- Tinder is the most revenue-generating app, Netflix and YouTube behind
- > NEXT STORY: Samsung Galaxy S4 Active goes on sale in the UK - will lighten your wallet by £495
- < PREVIOUS STORY: Security firm finds massive vulnerability in Android kernel, Google begins issuing patches