Twitter updated their iOS app this morning and added a syncing feature for Direct Messages. This is a feature that has long been asked for from users who heavily rely on Twitter's direct message system to stay in contact with other Tweeters. The update is live and can be downloaded from Apple's App Store now.
Twitter says that from now on when you read a direct message on one of it's clients such as Tweetdeck, Twitter for Mac, Twitter for Android, or the Twitter website, it will be marked as read across all devices. In the past, this became an issue for heavy users who viewed DMs on different application as it would still appear as unread on iOS devices.
Last updated: Nov 30, -0001 at 12:00 am CST
- Best iTunes Alternatives for macOS Catalina and Windows 2020
- Instagram for PC gets Direct Messaging, still can't even upload images
- Plague Inc. removed from Chinese iOS App Store over coronavirus fears
- Facebook is fixing that really weird bug that auto-opened users camera
- Twitter is testing Snapchat-style Tweets that disappear after 24hrs
- > NEXT STORY: Microsoft wanted to buy Zynga before Xbox chief jumped ship
- < PREVIOUS STORY: Nikon says it can no longer ignore the smartphone boom, says it needs to change the concept of compact cameras