Huawei have announced that they're hired ex-Nokia employee Colin Giles, who was with the Finnish company for over 20 years before making the jump to Huawei Technologies.
He will become Huawei's new Executive Vice President for their Consumer Business Group and will be in charge of global marketing, retail and open channel development. Giles' biggest task will be changing the perception of Huawei in Western countries, such as the United States.
Last updated: Nov 30, -0001 at 12:00 am CST
- Huawei foldable Mate X phone launches in China on Nov 15 for $2400
- Huawei Mate X now has a button to open up the foldable phone
- Huawei P40 rumor: 120Hz display and gigantic 5500mAh battery
- Taiwan rejects Huawei on 5G rollout: Chunghwa Telecom chooses Nokia
- US military says that 5G is 'crucial' for Space Force operations
- > NEXT STORY: RumorTT: Samsung's first Tizen-based smartphone has hit a snag, has been delayed
- < PREVIOUS STORY: NVIDIA release their GeForce 320.49 drivers again, this time they're stamped by WHQL