TechPowerUp's GPU-Z is something every enthusiast and power user should have installed, and if you don't - it's about time you get it. The graphics hardware information, diagnostic and monitoring utility has been updated to version 0.7.2.
The new version includes support for new GPU's, such as the upcoming GeForce GTX 760, as well as the new mobile GPU solution, the Radeon HD 8970M. There's also improved support for Intel's HD 4xxx series of embedded graphics found in the Haswell processors, and more user interface feature additions. A full change-log is below:
- Added support for NVIDIA GTX 760, Tesla K10, GT740M (GK208)
- Added support for AMD HD 8490, HD 8970M, HD 7400D
- Improved support for Intel Haswell graphics
- Added die size, transistors, release date for Haswell
- Added AMD graphics card logo
- Added translations: Greek, Portuguese (Brazil)
- Updated translation: French
- Fixed rare crash during DirectCompute detection
- > NEXT STORY: Hey Ouya, where's my console? Retail launch is upon us and I'm still without my Ouya!
- < PREVIOUS STORY: Sony to release firmware update to fix bricked PS3's from last week's firmware debacle