According to Mark Rein, Vice President of Epic Games, the lack of multiplayer support in Unreal2 is a temporary issue.
"Legend are currently reviving their XMP design for multiplayer and it will be released as a FREE downloadable add-on for people who own Unreal2."
Source: Atari Forums
Last updated: Nov 29, 2019 at 03:31 pm CST
- Cyberpunk 2077's online multiplayer may not have microtransactions
- Cyberpunk 2077's online multiplayer won't release until 2022
- New Witcher game not in development, CD Projekt RED confirms
- Cyberpunk 2077's multiplayer will be monetized wisely, CDPR says
- Next-gen Splinter Cell game could be revealed at The Game Awards 2019