This morning we are finally getting word on when T-Mobile will be launching the BlackBerry Q10 as well as the HTC One. Both devices will hit T-Mobile shelves on June 5th, reports the website TmoNews. While the HTC One was already launched, it was only available in 300 stores due to supply shortages.
June 5th will see the HTC One available in all T-Mobile stores nationwide as well as T-Mobile branded privately owned stores. BlackBerry's Q10 will also land on the company's shelves on the 5th of June and will be available for the same no contract price as the HTC One: a $99 down payment followed by 24 equal monthly installments of $20.
In case you forgot, BlackBerry's Q10 features a 3.1-inch AMOLED screen, a dual 1.5GHz processor, 2Gb of RAM and 16GB of onboard storage. The Q10 also features LTE connectivity and should prove to be a fine phone for those who do not want the hassle of touching a screen over physical buttons.
Last updated: Apr 7, 2020 at 11:36 am CDT
- HTC launching 3 new VR headsets, just in time for Half-Life: Alyx
- So, BlackBerry has teamed with Damon Motorcycles for EV superbike
- HTC's new Vive Proton prototype VR headset teased for 5G smartphones
- Command & Conquer Remastered Collection to launch on Steam, June 5th
- Mobile is the apple of Activision's eye: 'It's our leading platform'
- > NEXT STORY: Microsoft releases updated Office 365 for Business
- < PREVIOUS STORY: Samsung Galaxy Note III will reportedly run the Qualcomm's Snapdragon 800 chipset