Mad Catz has officially announced that it has started working with Microsoft on developing its new line of accessories for the Xbox One gaming console. The company has not released any information at this point, but did tell TweakTown that they will be showing off their "vision of next-gen gaming" at E3.
Darren Richardson, the President and Chief Executive Officer of Mad Catz Interactive, Inc. said:
"We are eagerly looking forward to the upcoming launch of the Xbox One and excited about the opportunity to develop a range of innovative products to support the platform. The launch of the Xbox One adds a new revenue stream and the enhanced performance of the Xbox One opens up additional scope for innovation. Today's announcement demonstrates our continued support of Microsoft's console and entertainment business and is part of our long-term strategy to bring innovative products to passionate gamers."
As I mentioned yesterday, June is going to be a very busy month for us here at TweakTown as we will be covering all the major tech happenings including:
- Mozilla / Foxconn announcement on June 3rd
- Computex 2013 on June 4th-8th
- E3 on June 11th-June 13
- Apple's WWDC on June 10th-14th
- Samsung's Premiere event on June 20th
Last updated: Dec 6, 2019 at 02:46 pm CST
- Xbox Series X's Smart Delivery may let you custom install games
- PlayStation 5, Xbox Series X to be delayed past 2020, analyst predicts
- Xbox Series X games are 'unlike anything you've ever seen before'
- Xbox Series X enhanced games aren't compatible with HDDs
- Xbox Series X natively upgrades current-gen games to native 4K
- > NEXT STORY: NBC and Warner Bros flex bully muscles, and tell Google to de-list Mega from its search results
- < PREVIOUS STORY: Foxconn and Mozilla teaming up to announce new product on June 3rd