Twitter continues to increase advertising on Twitter to try to increase revenues. The latest advertising change will allow select advertisers to gather contact information directly from tweets. This should help companies identify how much return on investment they are seeing from advertising with Twitter.
Select advertisers will be able to collect contact information from users who click a customizable "call to action" button. A user's information is already filled in, making the process painless for both the advertiser and Twitter user. The advertiser will then receive the e-mail, Twitter name, and name of prospective customers.
The feature is currently being tested by Priceline, New Relic, and others, but the group remains small. It's currently available to managed clients, but a global launch is coming "soon."
Last updated: Nov 30, -0001 at 12:00 am CST
- Save Outlook: Five Ways to Recover Email from Error 0x8004010F
- Delivery startups have 'non-contact delivery option' over coronavirus
- Twitter won't be removing inactive accounts until further notice
- Coronavirus: Twitter 'strongly encouraging' staff to work from home
- Twitter will start the purge of deleting inactive accounts really soon
- > NEXT STORY: Indie developers will be unable to self-publish on Xbox One
- < PREVIOUS STORY: Microsoft uses Vine video to tease Internet Explorer 11 WebGL support