This morning high-end PC chassis manufacturer Fractal Design unveiled its newest chassis, the Node 304 in white. This sleek, and modular PC chassis continues to adhere to Fractal's "simplistic" design by keeping external features to a minimum.
The Node 304 features accommodations for up to six hard drives, comes equipped with three hydraulic bearing fans, and easy to clean filters on all the air intakes. The front of the chassis bears minimalist design cues with the dual USB 3.0 ports and audio jacks being placed on the right side of the case.
Also featured is a fan controller that is capable of adjusting fan speeds on all chassis fans. This makes the Node 304 the perfect solution for those in need of a refined HTPC chassis, or simply want a uniquely minimalist desktop PC. The Node 304 is capable of fitting Mini-ITX and DTX motherboards with the white version being available in July for about $90.
Last updated: Nov 30, -0001 at 12:00 am CST
- Intel's next-gen 38C/76T and 48C/96T chips coming in 2020
- Intel's next-gen DG2: 7nm node by TSMC, not Intel's in-house 7nm
- Intel promises process node leadership with 5nm... but in 2022+++
- AMD's new RDNA 2 graphics cards should beat NVIDIA, until Ampere
- Thermaltake goes to the styling extremes with the AH T600 TG chassis
- > NEXT STORY: NVIDIA demos world's most efficient Cat 4 LTE-Advanced Modem, hits 150Mbps
- < PREVIOUS STORY: Will IllumiRoom illuminate today's Xbox event? Some sources say that it will