HTC may have a victory when it comes to their One handset, which saw lost sales due to manufacturing issues, but those issues are now ironed out. The new issues are that the company can't keep up with demand for the One.
Focus Taiwan are reporting that HTC North Asia president, Jack Tong, has said that production capacity for the HTC One will double this month and increase more in June. Tong said on Friday at a press conference: "Our capacity is expected to rise significantly starting from mid-May. We are optimistic about our high-end sales during April and June".
Last updated: Nov 30, -0001 at 12:00 am CST
- Coronavirus may delay PlayStation 5, Xbox Series X launch past 2020
- HTC launching 3 new VR headsets, just in time for Half-Life: Alyx
- PlayStation 5, Xbox Series X to be delayed past 2020, analyst predicts
- EA doubling down on live services and core franchises
- Coronavirus outbreak affecting Switch console production
- > NEXT STORY: Intel Core i7 4770K reaches eBay
- < PREVIOUS STORY: Google remove 8.8 million lines of code from their Blink engine