Google lands Advertiser of the Year at this year's so-called "Oscars for Advertisers" the Clio Awards. The ads responsible for landing the prestigious award were Build with Chrome, 100,000 Stars, Re:Brief, Google Display, and Google Fiber. Check the bottom of this article for all of the ad videos.
"Always start with rabid empathy and always strive for radical simplicity," Robert Wong, chief creative officer of Google Creative Lab, told Mashable after accepting the award at Wednesday's ceremony in New York City. "At the highest order, our job is to remind the world what it is they love about Google. Know the user, know the magic, connect the two," he added.
Wong went on to say:
We spend a lot of time trying to get creatives in the industry excited about the magic of digital and the potential of technology for emotional storytelling, so it was especially meaningful to be recognized for that work by this community - as part of this community. The coming together of art, copy and code has created completely new possibilities and uniquely new opportunities.
Last updated: Nov 30, -0001 at 12:00 am CST
- Super Smash Bros. Ultimate wins best fighting game at The Game Awards
- Super Smash Bros. Ultimate wins 'Nintendo Game of The Year'
- Joaquin Phoenix wins Best Actor award for his Joker performance
- The official list of Game Awards 2019 nominees will be announced soon
- Fans are suspecting bias for Death Stranding's Game Awards nominations
- > NEXT STORY: Time Warner Cable has its eye on Hulu, may buy into the service
- < PREVIOUS STORY: RumorTT: Google to release white Nexus 4 on June 10, will run Android 4.3