Pictures of a super thin mobile device have leaked out and rumors suggest the device could be the Huawei P6-U06. The P6-U06 was first seen in a TENAA filing--the China equivalent of the US' FCC--last week. At the time, many were impressed with the 6.18mm thickness spec, an incredible achievement by any measure--pardon the pun.
There is no way to verify if these pictures are the real deal, but they seem to match up with the TENAA filing. The device looks somewhat similar to the iPhone 5, albeit quite a bit thinner. It features a metal band around a sleek black device. We're still waiting for an official confirmation from Huawei, which will likely come sooner rather than later.
Last updated: Apr 7, 2020 at 11:35 am CDT
- Huawei foldable Mate X phone launches in China on Nov 15 for $2400
- Huawei P40 rumor: 120Hz display and gigantic 5500mAh battery
- Huawei Mate X now has a button to open up the foldable phone
- US military says that 5G is 'crucial' for Space Force operations
- Huawei: 5G phones at under $150 are coming in Q4 2020
- > NEXT STORY: Google adds new, 'highly-requested' features to Hangouts On Air
- < PREVIOUS STORY: Syria drops off of the Internet...again