This seems to be the morning of microsite product teasers. ASRock has just released a microsite that is showcasing some of the upcoming features on the company's upcoming Intel 8 Series motherboards. We can expect to see features like next-gen Wi-Fi, waterproof coatings and custom cloud storage features.
The first teaser we get is on ASRock's Purity Sound technology, which is a combination of hardware and software audio solutions that feature 115dB sound to noise ratio. This is achieved by a Realtek ALC1150 chip feeding the data into a Texas Instruments NE5532 Differential Amplifier, which produces better sound quality over traditional Chip to Audio Capacitor technology.
Purity Sound will also be able to handle up to 600ohm headphones, and will reportedly feature ultra-clear bass with much less sound distortion. ASRock is also teasing us with several other features which the company will disclose more information on in the coming days.
Most notably is HDMI-IN, 2T2R Dual Bands 802.11 AC Wi-Fi and Bluetooth 4.0 support. Additionally, we can expect to see the motherboards waterproofed by a conformal coating, which should make the water cooling and LN2 crowd very happy indeed.
Last updated: Nov 30, -0001 at 12:00 am CST
- Xbox Series X's Smart Delivery may let you custom install games
- Xbox Series X enhanced games aren't compatible with HDDs
- PlayStation 5, Xbox Series X to be delayed past 2020, analyst predicts
- Xbox Series X natively upgrades current-gen games to native 4K
- Xbox Series X games are 'unlike anything you've ever seen before'
- > NEXT STORY: Haswell IMC could make memory overclocking fun again for Intel CPU users in the months ahead
- < PREVIOUS STORY: NZXT teases what could be a new uber quiet PC chassis, "SHHH..."