Rightware have announced that their mobile benchmark, Basemark X, is now available for iOS. Basemark X is a cross-platform benchmark, something we took a look at a couple of weeks ago when it was released for Android.
The iOS version can be downloaded from the Apple App Store, and can be run on iOS devices to see how they fare against Android-based devices. The next step for Rightware is Windows Phone 8, something they're working on - they're having to wait until the Unity engine is supported under Microsoft's mobile operating system.
In the near future, we'll also see the release of Basemark X for Windows on the PC, then the fun will really start! You can get Basemark X for iOS from the App Store.
Last updated: Dec 6, 2019 at 02:46 pm CST
- Plague Inc. removed from Chinese iOS App Store over coronavirus fears
- Facebook is fixing that really weird bug that auto-opened users camera
- Tinder is the most revenue-generating app, Netflix and YouTube behind
- Photoshop for iPad arrives on the App Store with a free 30-day trial
- Plague Inc. updated: new mode lets you STOP the virus from spreading
- > NEXT STORY: Nintendo won't be holding a press conference at this year's E3
- < PREVIOUS STORY: Apple is losing their grip on the tablet market, Android on the other hand is making huge gains