It looks like Nintendo won't be having a press conference at E3 in Los Angeles later this year, compared to pretty much every E3 in history having E3 make a big splash with their press conferences at E3.
Nintendo will not be unveiling any new hardware, with their main objective to "announce and have people experience our software". Nintendo will talk about the upcoming Wii U titles, where they plan to have some of these titles in playable form at E3. They're using this years E3 to "establish a new presentation style for E3".
Instead of one big event, the Japanese giant are going to "host a few smaller events that are specifically focused on our software lineup for the U.S. market".
You can read more about Nintendo at E3 2013 here.
Last updated: Nov 30, -0001 at 12:00 am CST
- Switch Pro with 4K gaming coming in 2020 at $399, analyst predicts
- If you break your Switch during quarantine, Nintendo won't repair it
- New Switch Pro isn't coming in 2020, Nintendo says
- 64GB Switch carts won't use 3D NAND, Game Cards use Macronix's XtraROM
- The Game Award nominees are officially revealed, who will win GOTY?
- > NEXT STORY: SMART Storage Systems and Diablo Technologies enter partnership
- < PREVIOUS STORY: Basemark X arrives on iOS, is now available from the App Store