Reuters have reported that Verizon is looking to buy out Vodafone's 45% share of Verizon Wireless, as Verizon is preparing $100 billion in order to complete the transaction.
Reuters' unnamed sources say that Verizon have hired bank and legal advisers to prepare the bid, raising $50 billion in bank financing plus an additional $50 billion in their own shares. Discussions are said to take place "soon", but if Vodafone aren't willing to play ball, they could take its bid into the public arena.
Last updated: Apr 7, 2020 at 11:35 am CDT
- Nintendo made $1.23 billion in profit over holiday 2019 quarter
- Verizon: 'we're the first with 5G on the beach' at Snapdragon Summit
- Warren Buffett dumps $800 million worth of Apple stock, still has $72B
- PS4 sales break 100 million, PS Plus subscribers at record high
- Best Buy's top holiday deals - save up to $600 on SSDs and cameras
- > NEXT STORY: Apple is losing their grip on the tablet market, Android on the other hand is making huge gains
- < PREVIOUS STORY: Apple R&D reaches $4 billion this year, up 33% from 2012