If you thought Samsung didn't have enough smartphones on the market, prepare for some new ones. Dutch site TechTastic are reporting that they've found a couple of new models on the South Korean company's website, claiming to be the Galaxy S3 mini refresh - the GT-I9190.
The Galaxy S3 mini goes by the GT-I8190 moniker, so we should expect this one to be the Galaxy S4 mini. There will be two devices, the GT-I9190 and the I9195, with the latter being the S4 mini duos. We should expect the Galaxy S4 mini to feature a 4.3-inch 960x540 display, quad-core processor, and an 8-megapixel rear-facing camera. The S3 mini only featured a 800x480 display, dual-core processor and 5-megapixel camera.
We should expect the mini duos to feature a less powerful processor, most likely a dual-core chip, and would be aimed at markets where dual-SIM functionality is used.
Last updated: Nov 30, -0001 at 12:00 am CST
- Samsung Galaxy Note 20, Note 20+, Note 20 Ultra renders teased
- Samsung Galaxy Z: new foldable phone folds into 'Z' shape
- This is our first look at Samsung's new Galaxy Note 20 smartphone
- Our first 'official' photo of Samsung's new Galaxy S20, Galaxy Buds+
- Galaxy Fold 2 specs: 108MP camera, next-gen Snapdragon 865 and 5G tech
- > NEXT STORY: Larry Page confirms that Google Glass runs a modified version of Android
- < PREVIOUS STORY: NASA's Kepler telescope finds three 'super-Earth-size' exoplanets that could house life