Get ready to write that Christmas list, folks, as Origin have just unveiled what will undoubtedly be at the top of any gamers' wish list. Origin PC have just unveiled the availability of a new system with Corsair's 900D full-tower case, to their award-winning Genesis desktops.
What makes this system stand out is the use of 4-way NVIDIA GeForce GTX Titan GPUs, which are all liquid cooled. The Origin Genesis Corsair 900 features:
- Supports Up To Five Radiator Mounting Points, Dual Power Supplies and Nine Hard Drive Bays
- ORIGIN CRYOGENIC Liquid-Cooling Solution for both CPU and GPU
- Supports Up To 4-WAY SLI Liquid-Cooled NVIDIA GeForce GTX TITANs
- ORIGIN PC Custom Automotive Paint Finish Available
Origin's Genesis PC starts at $1430, but you won't get much for that. 4-way SLI GTX Titan's is an amazingly powerful system - something definitely capable of playing every single game out on the market right now at maximum detail, no matter the resolution or amount of monitors used. Epic is an understatement.
- > NEXT STORY: New Grand Theft Auto 5 artwork gets unveiled
- < PREVIOUS STORY: 3DMark ran on the Ouya console, bested by existing smartphones