OCZ has received a letter from the NASDAQ stock exchange explaining that they will be delisted from the stock exchange if they do not disclose financial earnings. OCZ is able to request a stay of delisting which will then have to be approved by the NASDAQ Listing Qualifications Panel.
We all know OCZ has been in a bit of financial trouble and has laid off a large portion of its staff. It also delayed reporting its financial earnings and has still not reported earnings for the quarters ending August 31, 2012, November 30, 2012.
OCZ says that they have made substantial progress towards completing the required financial documentation.
Last updated: Nov 30, -0001 at 12:00 am CST
- Bill Gates' global plan for 2020 is 'Swinging for the Fences'
- There's buried treasure on Mars, and NASA will land humans to find it
- Man tries to blackmail Apple, demands $100,000 in iTunes gift cards
- Scientists build a Spider-Man-like robot that sucks its way up walls
- There's water on space exoplanets, but just not a lot of it out there
- > NEXT STORY: YouTube celebrates VHS turning 57 by adding 'Tape Mode' to select videos
- < PREVIOUS STORY: HTC One has a launch video posted and removed, video claims it's 'everything your phone isn't'