Samsung's Galaxy S4 isn't even out yet and there's already one lucky SOB who has received one, and like you'd do with one of the hottest phones of the year (I'm grinding my teeth typing that), you tear it apart.
TechnoBuffalo posted the teardown video, which sees the Galaxy S4 surprisingly easy to take apart. The S4's screen might cost users a bit to replace, if they ever needed to, but other than that the S4 is "almost infinitely" easier to repair than the HTC One. You can also read the teardown write up here.
Last updated: Nov 30, -0001 at 12:00 am CST
- Samsung Galaxy S20 Ultra teardown shows off its insane camera system
- HTC launching 3 new VR headsets, just in time for Half-Life: Alyx
- Samsung Galaxy Z: new foldable phone folds into 'Z' shape
- Samsung Galaxy Note 20, Note 20+, Note 20 Ultra renders teased
- Our first 'official' photo of Samsung's new Galaxy S20, Galaxy Buds+
- > NEXT STORY: Ouya provides a shipping schedule for their consoles
- < PREVIOUS STORY: Seiki offering a 50-inch 4K TV for $1299, it wants to be your next display