It looks like the problems between LG and Samsung and OLED technology isn't being handled with poise and rationality, with Bloomberg reporting that the Seoul Metropolitan Police investigators have entered the Samsung Display HQ in Asan, looking for evidence of LG partners leaking secrets in their OLED technology.
A Samsung spokesperson has denied any involvement, with an LG spokesperson saying that the police made the allegation themselves. Samsung and LG will continue this battle, with it hopefully ending on a nice note.
Last updated: Nov 30, -0001 at 12:00 am CST
- NVIDIA expands BFGD family: 88-inch 4K 120Hz OLED -- oh my goodness
- LG OLED TVs will get their NVIDIA G-Sync upgrade starting this week
- Royole reveals Alexa-enabled speaker with flexible OLED display at CES
- Motorola's new Razr: new foldable smartphone costs $1500
- Samsung 4K OLED displays for notebooks receive global certification
- > NEXT STORY: Giada's N70E-DR motherboard is perfect for the NAS builder in your life
- < PREVIOUS STORY: Batman: Arkham Origins announced with Rocksteady Studios not involved, are Warner Bros pulling an Activision?