Rolling the clock back to 2011, Twitter was making nothing from mobile advertisements - but what about now and going into 2014? eMarketer have said that 53% of Twitter's ad revenue comes from just mobile advertisements.
eMarketer expects that Twitter's ad revenue will be around $582.8 million for 2012, with $308.9 million coming from mobile ads. These figures will blow out to around $1 billion for 2014, with 2015's numbers estimated to be around $1.33 billion with an expected 60% of which coming from mobile advertisements.
Last updated: Nov 30, -0001 at 12:00 am CST
- Nintendo made $1.23 billion in profit over holiday 2019 quarter
- The mobile markets revenue +17% in 2019, topping out at $83.5 billion
- Google made $15.1 billion from YouTube ads in 2019, 9.3% of revenues
- PS4 sales break 100 million, PS Plus subscribers at record high
- Tinder is the most revenue-generating app, Netflix and YouTube behind
- > NEXT STORY: Samsung could soon see a store-within-a-store in Best Buy
- < PREVIOUS STORY: eBay headed toward $110 billion in sales by 2015