Google introduced their new e-mail compose window as an option last October, but Gmail users have noticed this morning that this is now the default way it will be from now on.
The new compose experience is a pop-up window that appears on the right side of the screen, and makes it easier to not only send e-mails, but to multitask within Gmail. Google have noted that it is a little harder finding text formatting options such as underline, indent, numbered and unnumbered lists, but they're still floating around.
I have noticed it as an option for me, but it is not forced on me just yet. How do you find the new compose experience?
Last updated: Nov 30, -0001 at 12:00 am CST
- Activision hires Google ecommerce, transaction pro as new president
- Google marries private messaging and Google Photos with new feature
- Google is cutting off support to Google Glass Explorer Edition
- Google didn't mention Stadia a single time in its recent earnings call
- Stadia's free version will make or break the service
- > NEXT STORY: Samsung executives are paranoid, are playing the market safely and dominating in the meantime
- < PREVIOUS STORY: iFixIt tears down HTC One, rates it a one for repairability