If you're a Swype user, you might have noticed there was an update today, if not - you might want to do it now. The latest update is in beta form, pushing up the version to beta 1.4.9. The new update includes a bunch of bug fixes and various improvements:
- Advanced Language Models added for Hindi and Belgian Dutch
- Responsiveness for tap input improved for all languages
- Improved overall Smart Editor behavior and implemented some bug fixes
- Fixed a Gingerbread crash that occurred when rotating device into landscape mode
- Fixed miscellaneous crashes reported by the Beta community
- Fixed an issue where default Android voice input ('mic'/'microphone') icon displayed instead of Dragon logo
- Changed subtype text in notification drawer to be more accurate
- Word Choice List behavior improved in Polaris Office
- And many more bug fixes and improvements!
Swype isn't in the Google Play Store, so you'll have to grab it here.
- >> NEXT STORY: Nexus 4 makes a reappearance in the UK Play Store
- << PREVIOUS STORY: NVIDIA mobile roadmap updated, Logan and Parker will feature Kepler and Maxwell GPUs
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon.com
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon.co.uk
Australia: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon.com.au
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon.ca
Deutschland: Finde andere Technik- und Computerprodukte wie dieses auf Amazon.de