In this Twitter weekly giveaway we have teamed up with OCZ to giveaway a blazing fast solid state drive. We're talking about the Vector 256GB SSD. One lucky winner will get to take home this shiny new boxed SSD, and take your PC to new performance levels.
In our review of the Vector 256GB, our consumer storage editor Chris Ramseyer, had the following to say about the drive:
"There are two things that keep us from calling Vector the fastest consumer SSD in the world, though. The first is the 350MB/s single request read speed that can limit your file transfers when moving data around. The second is storage mode on the write side. Depending on what you do and how full you run your OS drive either or both could slow down your performance. If you run into these issues you'll be doing something very focused, transferring large amounts of sequential data or using your drive near capacity. It's a bit like saying SandForce slows down when working with incompressible data. These are all targeted issues and most of us really won't notice them. If you are coming from a mechanical drive or SATA II SSD, you won't even care because it's still a magnitude faster than what you had before."
HOW TO ENTER:
Step 1 - Follow @TweakTown and @OCZTechnology on Twitter. Your follow and tweet will be verified.
Step 2 - Tweet or RT the following: Follow @TweakTown and @OCZTechnology and RT to win a blazing fast OCZ Vector 256GB SSD. Details: http://tweaktown.to/X8tf3i #TTSSDVector256
Step 3 - Sit back, relax, and hope that you're our winner!
Disclaimer: This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Twitter. You understand that you are providing your information to TweakTown and not to Twitter. The information you provide will only be used for selecting and contacting a winner.
- Giveaway runs from today until March 5th, 2013 at 10:00pm GMT +8:00 - no entries will be taken into consideration after that time.
- If you are a winner, you will be asked to provide your full name, address and telephone number for shipping via Twitter direct message. We will follow you for the time it takes to receive your message. If you do not claim your prize within two weeks, it is forfeited.
- For this weekly prize, anyone in the world can enter! You don't pay the shipping charges, but you are responsible for any taxes.
- >> NEXT STORY: Google launches Google+ sign-in app
- << PREVIOUS STORY: Sony's waterproof Xperia Tablet Z hands-on video from MWC 2013