Nintendo has announced that they are running a 3DS eShop promotion for the next six weeks. Six eShop games will be discounted, one at a time for a week at a time. The first sale runs until February 21 and will see users being able to buy BIT.TRIP.SAGA for just $9.99.
The full list of sales is as follows:
- BIT.TRIP.SAGA - $9.99 until 21st February
- Crashmo - $5.99 from 21st February to 28th February
- Fractured Soul - $7.99 from 28th February until 7th March
- Sakura Samurai: Art of the Sword - $4.99 from 7th March to 14th March
- Ketzal's Corridors - $4.99 from 14th March to 21st March
- Mutant Mudds - $5.99 from 21st March to 28th March
In Europe, retail games will also be put on sale with the first game being The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time 3D being available for just 19.99 pounds or 29.99 euros until February 21.
The discounts aren't huge, but they may be enough to tempt users into perusing the eShop and possibly picking up some games. Nintendo's digital distribution efforts are still in their infancy and this may be the result of Nintendo trying to grow their digital distribution efforts.
- > NEXT STORY: RumorTT: For "a long time now", The Last Guardian has been a PlayStation 4 release
- < PREVIOUS STORY: GameStick Android-powered gaming console pre-orders available now