Facebook wants to support its developer base so users have more reason to stay on the site and come back often. Developers create the apps, such as Zynga's Farmville, that help create user interaction and retention. The longer you stay on Facebook's site, the more ads they are able to serve you.
Facebook says that Developers Live will come with content for everyone, including:
- Mobile developers will learn how to go deeper and grow their apps with Facebook
- Game developers will learn how to build better games across web and mobile
- Websites and publishers will learn how to use Facebook to drive traffic
The first Developers Live will feature Doug Purdy. He will be discussing "the top 3 things every mobile developer needs to know in 2013." It appears that registration is needed for the events as Facebook reminds you to "be sure to register for the event." You can find more information and the videos at Facebook's Developers Live site.
- >> NEXT STORY: RumorTT: New Apple Mac Pro coming this spring, possibly at Worldwide Developers Conference
- << PREVIOUS STORY: SpaceTT: Comet ISON comes into view in new NASA image, could prove to be largest comet ever seen
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon.com
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon.co.uk
Australia: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon.com.au
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon.ca
Deutschland: Finde andere Technik- und Computerprodukte wie dieses auf Amazon.de