Zynga, the social gaming company that made it big on Facebook, has seen a boost in its share prices after beating fourth quarter expectations. The company announced its fourth quarter results today, which were higher than previously expected and included a 1 cent per share earning on an adjusted basis.
Previous estimates had Zynga losing 3 cents per share. Zynga's stock has received a "buy" rating from Bank of America/Merrill Lynch and has ticked up in after hours trading. First quarter results are expected to be a loss between $32 million and $12 million on revenues of $255 million to $265 million.
- Revenue: $311.2 million.
- Bookings: $261.3 million, down 15 percent from year earlier but an increase of 2 percent compared to the third quarter of 2012.
- Net loss: $48.6 million compared to $435 million net loss in fourth quarter of 2011.
- Diluted EPS: ($0.06) for the fourth quarter of 2012 compared to ($1.22) for the fourth quarter of 2011 and ($0.07) for the third quarter of 2012.
- Cash and cash flow: As of December 31, 2012, cash, cash equivalents and marketable securities were approximately $1.65 billion.
- >> NEXT STORY: Google lets users share websites hosted on Google Drive
- << PREVIOUS STORY: Mophie ships iPhone 5 extended battery case called Juice Pack Helium
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon.com
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon.co.uk
Australia: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon.com.au
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon.ca
Deutschland: Finde andere Technik- und Computerprodukte wie dieses auf Amazon.de