Whether you liked GoDaddy's ad or thought it was disgusting, you have to give them credit as it seems to have worked. The company is reporting that they saw their biggest sales day in the history of their company. The stats are pretty impressive, as you can see by the list below:
- Hosting sales jumped 45%.
- Dot-com domain sales rose 40%.
- New mobile customers increased by 35%.
- The company added 10,000 customers in total.
When looking at the ad, USA Today found that the "Perfect Match" ad spot, created by GoDaddy, scored dead last in its Ad Meter. Apparently the ad was successful, even though people didn't necessarily like the ad. What did you think of GoDaddy's ad? Disgusting or great?
- >> NEXT STORY: HTC Thunderbolt getting Android 4.0
- << PREVIOUS STORY: Redbox Instant app coming exclusively to Xbox 360