Here we go, folks! Rumors are now floating around that the highly rumored X-Phone will feature a 4.8-inch 1920x1080 display. We should expect the X-Phone to feature Sony's Exmor camera sensor, too.
Better yet, we can expect it to rock the latest Android 5.0 Key Lime Pie OS, which should have some nifty features and improved battery life. We should also expect there to be a 128GB model, and Motorola's Kevlar design that is build to be water-resistant. Google's I/O conference is nearly here, in May 15-17, where we should see this next big step from Google announced.
Last updated: Nov 30, -0001 at 12:00 am CST
- Best Buy's top holiday deals - save up to $600 on SSDs and cameras
- Black Shark 3 gaming phone: 90Hz display, 12GB RAM, liquid cooling, 5G
- Google Pixel 4 & Pixel 4 XL: 90Hz display, and oh-so-much more
- Motorola's new Razr: new foldable smartphone costs $1500
- Samsung Galaxy S20 family revealed: 120Hz screens, 5G, so much more
- > NEXT STORY: Dell's buyout deal is nearly done, would see Michael Dell himself contribute his stake in Dell
- < PREVIOUS STORY: Police Quest creator to start up a Kickstarter project