FinalWire's AIDA64 has been updated, with version 2.80 hitting the Internet. There's a bunch of new and improved support included, with preliminary support provided for AMD's "Richland" APU as well as Intel's "Valleyview" SoC.
A full list of the features and improvements:
- Optimized benchmarks for Intel Atom Z2760 "Cloverview" SoC
- Preliminary support for AMD "Richland" APU and Intel "Valleyview" SoC
- Improved support for Intel "Haswell" APU and Intel "Lynx Point" PCH
- APP SDK 2.8, OpenCL 1.2 Update, OpenGL ES 3.0, Simple Firmware Interface support
- OCZ Vector SSD and Indilinx Barefoot 3 SSD controller support
- GPU details for AMD Radeon HD 7470, AMD Radeon HD 7870 "Tahiti LE", nVIDIA GeForce GT 635M, nVIDIA GeForce GTX 680MX
More details as well as a download link can be found here.
- >> NEXT STORY: NEDRA dons the Tesla Model S as the 'world's quickest production electronic vehicle', can run a 1/4 mile in 12 seconds
- << PREVIOUS STORY: Ouya's 'game jam' event sees 166 games prototypes created by developers